As mentioned in the General Information article, Oliver’s Travels (OT) creates its own content and will only select properties which fit with their portfolio. OT welcomes suggestions of properties which you would like them to feature and from time to time will also browse your website to see if there are any additional properties which they feel would be suited. OT will always request email approval before featuring any property.
In order to add listings to their website, they will need the following elements from you:
- Description and features of the property: OT will need a link to a website which features the details of the property or a document from you which their copywriter can work from
- Photos: OT would like you to send pictures of the property via WeTransfer, which is free and easy to use: https://wetransfer.com/. Their in-house photographer will then edit and optimise the pictures for their website.
- Terms and conditions: OT will need to be made aware of the following T&Cs for each property: security deposit, arrival time, departure time, end of stay cleaning (included or not), linen & towels (included or not), pets (allowed or not), smoking (allowed or not)
- Property address: OT will not share this on their website but it will be disclosed to guests with confirmed bookings
- myRent ID code: OT will need this to pull the pricing and availability
All of these elements will need to be sent to the following contact at OT:
Please note that for marketing reasons, Oliver’s Travels changes the names of the properties on their website. They will send you a link of the listing as soon as it is available on their website.
IMPORTANT: In the event of any change of ownership of the property or loss of contract, you will need to notify OT of this immediately so that they can remove the listings from their website.
Please find Oliver’s Travels marketing agreement attached. You will need to either sign the contract or send acknowledgment that you have read it and agree with it by email.
Once a listing is ready to go live, please contact Davor firstname.lastname@example.org to connect your myRent account with Oliver’s Travels account.