Welcome to the Holidu connection requirements.
Before you start with integration make sure that:
1. Prices needs to be added for 12 months in advance
2. Amenities are added
3. Description is added
4. Title is added
5. Pictures are added
*if you are already live on VRBO, HomeToGo, Agoda, e-domizil all you need to do is connect in B2B listings with Holidu. Please look at nb. 10 below
1. Set Geo location
2. determine the percentage of reservation price that needs to be pay at booking and before checking. Don't forget to write how many days before arrival reservation must be payed. Total amount needs to be 100%.
3. In object details change currency in EUR
4. Write description of your object. Keep in mind that it needs to have minimum 700 signs. Title of description should have minimum 25 signs.
5. Fill real estate and choose "Relaxed cancellation policy".
6. Add amenities - click on each object in myRent to add amenities.
Add all amenities you have. Amenities for Holidu are marked with their logo next to it.
7. Add pictures
8. Bedroom and bathroom details are very important. You should add name and short description.
9. Add general terms
10. Add connection with Holidu.
11. On details set the percentage of price increase on a Holidu. Holidu is working on 15% commission rate. If you have added netto prices in myRent, then you have to add percentage.
Step 2: Add percentage
12. Add an Holidu ID into your account:
Click on Settings-B2B
Clieck on Holidu:
Under key add your myRent ID:
*IMPORTANT: ID must be as it is writen here MYRENT_ - and then add name next to it. The ID must be in big capital letters. Like example: MYRENT_DEMO, or MYRENT_BRADPITT. Please find below an example.
13. To make sure that all data is correctly added, please find a check list under:
Settings - Registry - Channel manager-Channel manager - Object status
14. Object status
15. Clicking on object status you will have list of properties which are connected to Holidu (not to be worried, the same list is valid for other OTA's - HomeAway/VRBO, HomeToGo, Agoda, e-domizil...) This is just for you to check if all data is good. All fields must be green and filled with data.
Depending if you have online payments or not, make sure that you add payment ways for Holidu for each listings.
How to manage it:
Go to object details and click on settings. Please find the picture below.
click on settings and scroll down until you reach: "Payment Method"
Payment rates and Cancellation policy:
In Holidu EXTRANET you HAVE set up payment rates and Cancellation policy.
*for clients who accept credit card, please contact Davor Palčec on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to give you an access to the credit card details. As per PCI COMPLIANCE you need to sign an extra document to accept term and usage of the data.