Welcome to the HomeToGo connection requirements.
Connection is "content push" meaning that complete data needs to be added in your myRent account:
6. Payment terms
7. Terms and conditions
*HomeToGo also can push your email template. Meaning, that you HAVE to create your email templates and when ever you receive a reservation, guest will receive en email template. WITH OUT IT, RESERVATION WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE COMPLETED.
How to add an email template contact: email@example.com or looking in knowledge base.
1. Set Geo location
2. In object details change currency in EUR
3. Write description of your object. Keep in mind that it needs to have minimum 700 signs. Title of description should have minimum 25 signs.
4. Fill real estate and choose "Relaxed cancellation policy".
5. Add Amenities - click on each object in myRent add Amenities.
Amenities for HomeToGo are marked with HomeToGo logo.
6. Add pictures
7. Bedroom and bathroom details are very important. You should add name and short description.
8. Add general terms
9. Add connection
10. On details, set the percentage of price increase on a HomeToGo. HomeToGo is working on 15% commission rate. If you have added netto prices in myRent, then you have to add percentage.
*VAT: If the client has a valid VAT number (registred company VAT), invoice is issued W/O the VAT charge. In case the client doesn't have VAT number, invoice is issued with VAT.
11. To make sure that all data is correctly added, please find a check list under:
Settings - Registry - Channel manager- Object status
12. Object status
14. Clicking on object status you will have list of properties which are connected to HomeTogo (not to be worry, the same list is valid for other OTA's - HomeAway, Holidu, Agoda, e-domizil...) This is just for you to check if all data is good. All fields must be green and filled with data.
Depending if you have online payments or not, make sure that you add payment ways for HomeToGo for each listings.
How to manage it:
Go to object details and click on settings. Please find the picture below.
click on settings and scroll down until you reach: "Payment Method"
If you accept credit cards click on Credit Cards. If you do not accept credit card then leave it empty and just leave Bank transfer.
*for clients who accept credit card, please contact Davor Palčec on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to give you an access the credit card details. As per PCI COMPLIANCE you need to sign an extra document to accept term and usage of the data.
*For HomeToGo you also need to add email templates!
Please find in the attachment myRent-FAQ - information document from Sabrina Kite, Homo